Part-Time Children’s Minister
First Baptist Church of Gatesville, Texas
To apply or for more information email email@example.com
- Plan and deliver Children’s Sermon (75% of the time), and Children’s Worship (75% of the time – one week per month may be designated to attend regular worship. On any Sunday, when the Children’s Minister is not available for Children’s Worship, they will be responsible to plan/organize/gather any supplies needed for Children’s Worship).
- Organize childcare workers for Sunday morning and Wednesday evening. Enlist volunteers for Wednesday evening and Sunday during the Worship hour. Work with Childcare coordinator to make sure that the Sunday School hour is covered.
- Function as a resource for Children’s / Preschool Sunday School Teachers.
- Direct VBS which includes:
- Working with staff to find curriculum
- Finding appropriate workers
- Help volunteers be prepared
- Help determine budget and work within that budget
- Organize childcare for special events.
- Organize quarterly children’s event.
- Work with volunteers to plan/coordinate Wednesday night program.
- Be responsible for visitor follow-up/outreach from Wednesday/Sunday children’s activities.
- Accept other responsibilities as assigned.
Children’s Ministry Activities:
- Wednesday Night Clubs
- Children’s Worship
- Children’s Sermon
- Small Group Childcare
- Children’s Activities